(And really, partially a February Update, as I didn’t write a news post for most of February….)
March In Summary
In summary, March was a busy month! March saw:
- The preliminary findings of my study on the Auction House of World of Warcraft, as described in the February Update.
- The beginning and finishing of a new fanfiction short story, The Trials.
- Preparation and writing of my first published work, which is due to come out sometime in late May or early June.
- And perhaps most excitingly, the addition of a drawing tablet to my tools of trade, which gave me inspiration to start a web comic as well as sketch some other characters from my stories. I’ve even received a commission to do more!
February In Summary
As I didn’t post an update covering the rest of February, I figure it’s worth mentioning some of the work done here, as well. The end of February saw:
- The re-posting of most of my short stories and lore articles for the Elder Scrolls universe.
- The introduction of the character Keelath in the fanfiction series The Rise of Keelath, who has since popped up in a few other shorts.
- The beginning of the fanfiction series Son of Silvermoon, which has also been continued into March.
I have my irons in many fires now, but in April, I hope to focus on these goals:
- Continuing my Auction House research, including posting the latest findings from the data I took throughout March and the end of February.
- A restructuring of the site that will be more conducive to organizing series, whether those series belong to the web comic or my fiction.
- And of course, more web comics! The posting of these will continue on my DeviantArt account as well as here.
- I may also start doing more Special Editions that show the processes that go into my artwork, as well deleted scenes from my fiction. This will probably always be on a case-to-case basis rather than a scheduled thing, but if there’s ever a question burning in your mind about my work, please leave a comment!