Proof that Blizzard sometimes really do listen, if you word your complaints to them reasonably enough!
- In Ashran, starting reinforcements are now 175 (was 150). <- I would have gone 200 or even 300 so that players have more of a chance of killing the main boss, but maybe this’ll do it. However, this next change…
- In Ashran, Horde and Alliance tower mages are now worth 30 Reinforcements when slain (was 50). <- …should help the reinforcement problem as well!
- In Isle of Conquest, glaive health has been increased by 40%. <- Exactly as asked!
- In Wintergrasp, Broken Temple and Sunken Ring Workshops are now controlled by the attacking team when the battle starts. <- This was the most major one!!!
- In Wintergrasp, after 5 minutes, all players in the battleground who do not have a rank (including players who join late) will now be granted the rank of Corporal. <- Not my suggestion persay, but still a solution to the problem I saw, where players struggled to get a high enough rank to start buying siege vehicles if they couldn’t get any player kills in during that first rush.
Most of the other changes they’re making are simply tweaks to health and damage of the various vehicles and objectives in these battlegrounds. Honestly, I can’t fault them for this, as making small tweaks and seeing if it fixes the problem is better from a testing standpoint, than making sweeping changes that have the potential to completely alter how a battleground plays and maybe still not fix the problem!
I hope to see some of these changes in action once this patch hits live and if they affect these battlegrounds in the positive way needed!